Update My-T-Touch executable (MYTTOUCH.EXE) to 1.77B.
- Download MTT177B.ZIP(148K) (MD5: 4E951199B512966FD3437098BDD50514), follow instructions below.
- Download ZIP, move / copy to My-T-Touch install folder (default \WINDOWS\MYTTOUCH or \WINNT\MYTTOUCH)
- Make sure My-T-Touch is not running.
- With Windows Explorer, go to install folder, find MYTTOUCH.EXE, rename to MYTTOUCH.177
- Unzip MTT177B.ZIP - expands to MYTTOUCH.EXE 1.77B version
- For 1.77 Versions only
- Certain drivers may occassionally trigger multiple Settings Change messages (e.g. WM_WININICHANGE or WM_SETTINGCHANGE). If multiple messages are sent while My-T-Touch is initializing, the above error could occur. The update handles this situation.
- This typically only could occur when the system and drivers are initializing, and when certain drivers may be broadcasting these messages quickly. More robust drivers should only send one message once all settings changes are complete - you may also want to make sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware.
Original ID: PU560217
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Touch||Version: 1.77|
As seen in ...